Indiana Restoration & Cleaning Services is hiring!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE! PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AT: 1710 South 10th Street, Noblesville, Indiana, 46060
We are a successful and growing Restoration and Cleaning Services company that has been serving both residential and commercial properties in central Indiana since 1989! Indiana Restoration & Cleaning Services is located at 1710 South 10th Street, Noblesville, Indiana, 46060.
Because of our growth we are looking to hire hard-working, motivated, individuals that are willing to learn and expand their skills.
Required Characteristics and Qualifications for the following positions:
- Ability to accept direct supervision by taking verbal and written instruction
- Available to work some holidays, weekends, and after normal hours as needed
- High School education or GED required
- Well-groomed – neat appearance
- Ability to comply with D.O.T. regulations
- Ability to pass medical drug screening at the inception of employment as well as random drug screenings throughout employment
- Ability to pass a criminal background screening
- Valid Driver’s license and ability to be added to the company motor vehicle insurance policy
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to work in varied environments including: confined spaces, extreme temperature differences, poor lighting and moist areas
Indiana Restoration and Cleaning Services will train candidates that exhibit strong customer services skills and a positive attitude!
Carpet Cleaning Technician – Full Time
- Clean carpet, rugs, tile and upholstery according to industry and company standards.
- Inspect customer’s carpets and provide carpet cleaning estimates in writing.
- Communicate with residential and commercial customers to provide other value added cleaning services as requested.
- Assist in the oversight and maintenance of our rug cleaning plant.
- Must have the ability to measure rooms and perform basic math calculations (addition and calculating area.) Some evenings and weekends required.
- Previous experience preferred, but not required. However once employed we are interested in the technician becoming IICRC Certified. (For further information on IIRC Certification click here ).
For more information on what we do, read this page on our website
Shop / Warehouse Technician
(Full Time – 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM – hours may be negotiable)
- Transport building materials, supplies and equipment to project locations.
- Maintain company vehicles and extraction systems, restocking supplies on vehicles, maintaining organization in warehouse location(s) and maintain an inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Mechanical aptitude (not vehicle mechanic) and
- Good communication skills
- Some evenings and weekends required.
Project Estimator / Project Manager – Full Time
- Estimate residential and commercial reconstruction projects due to fire, flood or wind damage.
- Meet with customers and work with insurance adjustors to determine the scope of projects.
- Manage reconstruction projects per agreed-upon scope.
- Good Communication skills
- Personal computer skills required.
- Previous construction or insurance restoration experience preferred.
- Some weekend and evenings required
Contents and Structure Cleaning – Full Time
- Clean homes and commercial buildings including furnishings and other personal property (contents) damaged by fire, water or mold.
- Assess customer contents; keep detailed written and photographic records and inventory of customer contents.
- Remove customer contents from home or business to be cleaned or restored and return customer contents when complete.
- Must be able to work on a team or be part of a group.
- Some evenings and weekends required